Meet NBC-APU's Coaches

We select outstanding people we believe are of high integrity and character, work ethic and willingness to pour their lives into helping athletes be their best. We work hard to hire college players, college and high school coaches and dynamic competent teachers of the game.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mike Giles

Mike Giles was born and raised in Anchorage, AK. He graduated in '87 from Bartlett High School in Anchorage, AK and has refereed Alaskan basketball since '90. Mike's first NBC camp experience was in '86. Looking back on his time with NBC, Mike states, "The single most influential life experience I had was my European NBC Tour. NBC Camps helped me develop a confidence that has shaped my life. How's my P.M.A. (Positive Mental Attitude?) BOY AM I ENTHUSIASTIC!!" Mike has proven himself to be an asset to NBC-APU. He works hard as a father of four and in his pursuit of a math teaching degree for high school. To sum up Mike Giles in two words: Pure Heart.